Membership to Strathnairn Arts Association provides access to our facilities, the opportunity to exhibit in the annual members show and the potential to sell your work direct to the public through the Strathnairn Shop.
Members are also provided with networking links into other art institutions, promotional opportunities through our website, a discount card to use at various local art and framing stores and regular Strathnairn Arts updates.
To become a member, download our Membership Application form here Membership Application 2018 complete and return by email or post with your payment enclosed. The membership fee is $60 a year. Direct deposit details are on the membership application form.
Administration – Membership
PO Box 80,
Kippax ACT 2615
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to Strathnairn facilities, including discounted hire rates for the Village Hall
- 10% discount on all course and workshop fees held at Strathnairn
- Opportunity to exhibit in the Strathnairn Arts Association Members’ Annual Exhibition
- Selling opportunities through our Open Day activities and other public events
- Opportunity to join the Strathnairn SHOP and sell your artworks and objects direct to the public (extra membership fees and responsibilities apply)
- Promotional opportunities through our website and marketing activities
- Links to: